To my dear sweet lovable honey bunny! James is 42 today. After 19 years he still makes my heart go pitter patter. Love that man. I am super proud of him and the man he is. I hope and pray that our boys have the honesty, integrity and work ethic of their father.
Just want to share the star book I made him for his birthday.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am totally in love with this kind of paper crafting! How fun! Happy Bday, James!
I have been married to my best friend, James for 33 years. I feel so entirely blessed to be his wife and the mother to our children. We have two wonderful sweet generous adult children. I love to create cards and gifts using various mediums, cook and bake. I really like to pamper my family and friends. My current dream, besides crafting my "art" out is to retire to the mountains - some place cool with many trails to hike. Oh, the dreams I have...
1 comment:
I am totally in love with this kind of paper crafting! How fun! Happy Bday, James!
Post a Comment