blog background

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Waldgeist XXXXXL Restaurant

Last night we went to this fabulous schnitzel place. The portions are XXXXXXXL. No kidding they are so HUGE! The sodas are served in 1/2 liter, liter and 2 liter portions. Di told me that the margarita (which is 60 Euros) is served in a bucket, it is so large. It was incredible. We had a good time and everyone went home with a full belly.

Brian and his 1/2 portion of jaeger schnitzel and pommes.


Andy and his one liter coke

James and Evan with their 1 liter mugs of coke.


Brian and Diana


James and me with my crazy neck pose (not sure why I always seem to do this)


double cheeseburger



Di with her grilled meat platter
My camembert & preiselberren (like mini cranberries) and salad.
Evan's 1/2 order of schnitzel
James' 1/4 portion of schnitzel.

Jared having a bite or two of Andy's schnitzel

Andy finishing his 1/2 portion of schnitzel.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I think I gained weight just looking at these photos.....

Anonymous said...

Oh, my GOODNESS! I think that each of these plates could feed a family of four! (Well, maybe not my family, but my husband's family for sure! ;-P) Looks yummy, BTW!