Just wanted to share a few photos of our recent trip to Garmisch. We had such a wonderful weekend. It was so relaxing. Every morning James and I would get up and walk to a local backerei for brotchen and cafe'. We walked around the Eibsee (7 km around) and found 3 geocaches. Also walked around part of the Riesersee and found a cache there. We walked to dinner one night with Krystal and then went to dinner one night with Krystal, Sebastian and his parents. It was so disappointing when it was time to go back to our house in Italy. We had a rather exciting and almost scary encounter with the polizei as well.
As we crossed over the border from Italy into Austria we were stopped by the polizei. They wanted our license, registration, passports, and James international driver license. Fortunately, I had, at the last moment as an afterthought, packed our passports. Unfortunately, I neglected to get James' International Driver's License. Yikes! They were nice enough and after holding us for about 20 minutes they let us go. We weren't the only ones they stopped but I bet we were the only Americans.
I am also adding this album so you can look at the rest of the pictures I took... Enjoy

No comments:
Post a Comment