First day of school, September 2, 2010.
Caleb started as a sophmore in high school at Vicenza High School while Jared is in 7th grade at Vicenza Middle School.
They will spend about 3 weeks in school here before we head to Heidelberg Germany. Based on the schools' curriculums though it looks as if the Heidelberg schools have more academic classes to offer the boys. This is quite pleasing to us - with their academic prowess we need to have some advanced classes for them to take.
And this year Jared is in band. He chose the flute for his instrument. He will get a little practice in before we head to Germany. Hopefully, the band program there will have an instrument for him.
James and I do have to head to the Middle School on Tuesday because Jared didn't get put into the Pre-Algebra class he wanted. And he got put into Dimensional Art instead of PE. Jared just loves Coach T, the PE teacher and was really disappointed when he found out he had Art instead. That and he asked me how he was going to stay in shape if he didn't have PE to get his exercise in. "Mom, I will have homework and all kinds of things to do. I won't have time to exercise if I don't have my PE class." Funny boy!
I am sorry I haven't posted in so long. I will definitely keep you up to date a little better especially regarding our move. Post more about that later.
Ciao for now! Soon to be tschuss!

No comments:
Post a Comment