Vicenza's new middle school had important guests coming for a visit and the school asked the kids to dress up. Jared decided he wanted to wear a tie. So James had to teach him how to tie a tie. Since Jared doesn't own any ties he wore one of James'.
I have been married to my best friend, James for 33 years. I feel so entirely blessed to be his wife and the mother to our children. We have two wonderful sweet generous adult children. I love to create cards and gifts using various mediums, cook and bake. I really like to pamper my family and friends. My current dream, besides crafting my "art" out is to retire to the mountains - some place cool with many trails to hike. Oh, the dreams I have...
1 comment:
Aw, he looked so handsome! Even with the shoes.
When nick was a teacher he wore a tie every single day, even though he didn't have to....but he always wore his tennis shoes for comfort. : )
Post a Comment