This is the beautiful sight that we woke up to this morning. The kids were thrilled because they actually had a 2 hour school delay today. James had a 2 hour work delay as well. It was nice to try and sleep in. I say try because James and I were unable to get back to sleep until right before the alarm went off.
Tesla is still trying to figure out this snow thing...
I have been married to my best friend, James for 33 years. I feel so entirely blessed to be his wife and the mother to our children. We have two wonderful sweet generous adult children. I love to create cards and gifts using various mediums, cook and bake. I really like to pamper my family and friends. My current dream, besides crafting my "art" out is to retire to the mountains - some place cool with many trails to hike. Oh, the dreams I have...
1 comment:
aw, so pretty!!
Post a Comment