So today I decided to start a new blog. One that is dedicated solely to me and my "art". Whether it is paper in nature or my experimenting in the kitchen. I wanted one place for all that creativity to go.
So today I started The Crafty Cappuccino. Before you give me grief on the name I chose just let me explain that I am not creative when it comes to words. But I do so love having a cup of coffee, a latte, a cappuccino when I am sitting around trying to create. So I combined two of my passions for the name of my new blog.
I already posted several things there today...from bread that I was baking, cake that I was making and cards that I created. Go check it out and let me know what you think.
Harvest Fest Collection - Day 2
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment