blog background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project Life - week 3

James preaching on "The Final Destination".
the first geocache of the new year. The boys found two really close to each other - only one was on our list! SCORE!!

Tesla in her favorite place on the couch - she sometimes licks James head - lol.



Pioneer Woman cinnamon rolls - made these while visiting with my 2 friends, Ami & Stacie - they each got a pan of cinnamon rolls just for keeping me company. BTW - made with wheat I had just ground into flour that morning.




my new bible study - think I am going to learn a lot - hope that it can bless James and make my marriage even better

mmmm brotchen, James and I went for a walk early Saturday morning to get pastries from the local backerei - yumm!



James and I hiking in the forest on the first sunny day in ages - did come home pretty muddy though because of all the rain and snow

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I so need to make PW cinnamon rolls.