blog background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project Life

Me and my Project Life binder.
The cover page of my binder - not finished embellishing it and personalizing it for us.
Just a little peek inside.


So this year I am trying to get back into scrapbooking. I have digital classes that I paid for last year but haven't finished. And I added this Project Life binder because I love to get my hands on paper and crafting. Now many people use this binder as a 365 binder - this is where you take a photo a day for the entire year. What an excellent idea. However, I know that I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with this. So I am going to use the binder as a weekly documentation of our life. I am also planning on doing a weekly blog update - this will also be a great way to stay on task with my Project Life binder. I am super excited about how easy this binder will make my first steps back into scrapbooking. I look forward to sharing more with you and the year progresses.

Let me know what your plans for the year are.

2 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Where did you find the binder?

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely binder...good for you on attempting that project!