blog background

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

AIM visitors

Evan and Brandon took the train from Prato to come and visit us. Tracie went to the US to visit her family so she wasn't able to make it this time. We missed her a bunch but understand she needed recharging.

We had a great time just hanging out with the guys. The boys held their WII tournies downstairs. E & B also introduced my guys to new computer games - Ninja Wars I think it is called.

On Monday, my boys had to head to school. So I just hung out with the guys for the morning. Then Brandon and I left for the base while Evan waited for Caleb to come home from school. Caleb rode the bus home so he could visit with Evan. Unfortunately, Evan couldn't find his passport so we couldn't sign him in on the base. Otherwise, Caleb would have waited for us to come to base instead of riding the bus home.

Since I was calling the boys in sick on Tuesday, Jared decided to sleep downstairs in the taverna. Evan hauled the queen sized air mattress (already air upped) downstairs and set it up for Jared. Caleb decided that he didn't want to fall behind in school and he had homework to turn in so he wasn't going to stay home. (Very proud mama and papa for that decision). After everyone hit the hay (mama, papa and Caleb) E & B taught Jared to play many different versions of poker. Man was he stoked. He LOVES that kind of special attention. Couldn't wait to let us all know what he had learned.

We really enjoyed visiting with Evan and Brandon and will probably be making a trip to Prato to visit them soon.
Evan munching down on Taco Bell with chipotle tabasco - I think he went through an entire bottle. Had to buy him his own to take back to Prato with him.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Now, now, now Angy......you were going to call them in sick when they weren't sick!!? Just say they're staying home for personal reasons that's what I've done in the past.