Actually I am sure of it. Truth be told I am surrounded by them. However, I am not embarassed or ashamed I am actually a bit proud of them. All three of them. Some days I just sit and listen to their conversations - a bit above my head at times but interesting nonetheless.
Today, I took a picture of two of the books Caleb is reading right now. They are E=mc2 A History of the World's Most Famous Equation and Electric Universe The Shocking True Story of Electricity. Caleb is really interested in so many things and spends hours reading books, searching the internet, etc. I think he is a knowledge junkie.
The three guys in my home talk science, astronomy, computers and math A LOT. Today for example, James and I were in the PX looking around and James was stopped by a friend with a question. They spent the next 15 minutes or so talking animatedly about computer programs, touch screens, LEDs, building a touch screen from the ground up, etc. Yep, this is what it sounds like when NERDS TALK.
Got to love them though.

1 comment:
I'm married to one so I feel your pain. I bet Nick could suggest lots of nerdy math books for your Nerd t =o read. We have a whole library of them.
Post a Comment