Just realized last night while at my friend's house using the internet that I lost the large sapphire stone in a ring James' bought me 11 Christmas' ago. Bummer...
I know I lost it recently as the prongs that hold the stone catch on things and has a very distinct feel to it. I must have lost it while unpacking boxes prior to heading to my friend's house. Probably not much chance that I will find it.
We have a split level house with many levels -
Top Floor: boys' bedroom
next floor: computer and craft room and bathroom
next floor: master bedroom and two bathrooms
down another level: living, dining rooms, & kitchen (main floor)
down again: garage and large bathroom with laundry facility
and down again: taverna (large living area)
The last two floors are underground and each level is about a 1/2 flight down. I was on each and every level yesterday. Unpacking boxes, doing laundry, carrying empty boxes and packing paper to the storage area and more. The stone could quite possibly be anywhere in the house. Or it could have fallen out while walking through the parking area to my friend's house. Either way, it will take some providence to find it.
This makes me very sad. However, it is just a ring and I have my health ;-)
ciao!
Harvest Fest Collection - Day 2
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment