I know you have all been waiting to see our house so here it is. There are a lot of pictures but I won't add them all. I just want you to see the basics.

front of the house

view from the front door

the foyer looking into the kitchen & dining area

foyer into the living room

dining area

door to the back patio

view out our back door from the patio (right of the dining room)

the patio


small stove top - cannot cook with 2 large pans at once.

this is my tiny sink - the small saucepan is in there to give you an idea of the size. If you notice the picture above that has a plastic bowl on the stove that is where we actually wash the dishes and then rinse in the sink. There is just not enough room in that little sink to wash.

where we wash dishes

corner of il salotto (living rm)

entrance to il salotto

the stairs up to the bedrooms and down to the taverna

one bathroom outside of our bedroom - James' bathroom, around the corner to the right is the shower.

the hallway between the bathrooms

camera da letto (our master bedroom)not a large room but since we only sleep in there it is okay.

il bagno di donna (lady's bathroom) right beside James' bathroom. Since the house has 4 bathrooms I claimed this one as a "boy free zone"

yes, this is a really long and big room. Largest bathroom I have ever had.


up the stairs yet again you come to my craft area - Yippee, nice sized area for me to play in...

this is the view of the craft area from the computer area - it is to the left of the entrance to that floor and right next to the stairs for the boys room. You can see in the back corner another door - that is a long storage room under the eaves of the house. There is another one on the computer area side of the room.

this is the computer area which is to the right when you come up the stairs

the boys even have their own very large bathroom - shower is to the right


the stairs into the mansarda (the attic) which is a HUGE room the boys share

This is the back of their bedroom.

the large area behind Jared's bed

Jared's side of the room

Caleb's side of the room (large play area behind his bed too)

the view from the boys' bedroom into the craft/computer rm

stairs down into the taverna

the largest bathroom in the house is in the area that leads to either the taverna on the left or the garage on the right. It has the largest shower too.

view from the back end of the taverna bathroom

looking into the taverna from the stairs

dining room in taverna

living room area in taverna - cooler down here so there is where we watch movies

exercise area behind couch in taverna

taverna guest room

taverna guest room

view from the guest room

a little niche that I made a pantry

storage area under the stairs

back of the garage - I have to back in at an angle because there is a beam in the middle of the garage

right side of the garage

view of the garage from the driveway

looking up the driveway from the garage

looking down the driveway from the street
3 comments:
I love it!! I couldn't help but maximize the craft area and was so excited to see many things that I have made for you hanging in there! Love it.
Wow! Great photos Angy! It's funny how you have so much room, yet so little in some spaces. Really beautiful. I love that you are having such a great adventure in Italy!
Looks like the cutest place!! And I love your craft area!
Post a Comment