blog background

Friday, July 31, 2009

Sundays are Market days






Every Sunday morning there is market in our little town of Camisano. It is one of the biggest and most well known ones in the area. And, fortunately for us, it is only a few blocks from our house. So, on Sunday mornings, after we get ready for church and I make breakfast for the boys, James and I walk to the market. We take a few bags with us for the produce we will bring back. And we take an empty tummy because we will be getting fresh fried fish, shrimp and lobster tails for breakfast. SO YUMMY!

This market goes on for blocks and you can buy everything from the aftorementioned fish, grilled pork, rotisserie chicken, fresh produce, underwear, towels, curtains, socks, shoes, birds, kittens and bathtubs. That is just to name a few things. It is really neat to walk around and see the people and enjoy the fresh food and produce.


These are a few photos we took of the market 3 weeks ago.

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

That is the cutest little market I have ever seen. I would go every week as well.