Today was a nice mellow day! I was able to get my exercise done and a shower taken all before lunch. The boys and I were also able to get our school day started before lunch. That means it was a great day. With all the hours I had been working I didn't feel that I had been doing a good job of explaining things to them. Today I was able to remedy that. We covered friendly letters, business letters, source cards, note cards and more. Overall a productive day.
I was even able to make a card and complete another challenge posted by PaperTreyInk. That is one of my favorite places to go these days. Checking out the new hints and build up to the New Release day on the 15th of each month. And this month marks there 2nd year in business so we have even more build up. Very exciting. New stamp sets, new samples and ideas, all you could ever want or need when crafting. They have so many great ideas. Of course, the contests this month to win cardstock, ribbons, buttons, and stamp sets are fun to enter.
James went back to the dentist today. They said he did not have a hole into his sinus cavity. Apparently it is a hole in his gums? There is a hole that I guess, is like a little tunnel. The air comes in one side and out the other side and that is causing the air to go across the wound and making him uncomfortable. Today they repacked the area with gauze and he will go back on Thursday to have the other sutures removed. He still is not feeling good about it though. Yesterday, at church, he couldn't even sing during worship services. The vibration and air was quite painful for him. I sure hope he starts feeling better soon. There almost seems to be a sadness to his countenance. I know it is because he doesn't feel good.
I only have to work one day this week and that is tomorrow. The rest of the week will be spent getting the house cleaned for Caleb's birthday party on Friday, getting the place cards for the Sweetheart Banquet stamped with the couples names (this banquet is for those married 30 years or more) and making the Oreo Truffles for the banquet. Of course, I also have a cake to make and Valentine's cards for my guys. A very busy week all in all. Hope I can get it all done!
Have a blessed week.
A~~~
Harvest Fest Collection - Day 2
2 years ago

1 comment:
oooh, you go with the oreo truffles! Sure to be a big hit.
Post a Comment