Colors used: Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet and Spring Moss.
I hope you like it~! I like how it turned out.
~BONUS~ I did find little mini pans today for Caleb's cake. Three small ones. I can probably make 6 mini layered cakes out of one cake mix. We shall see! I think he will love it. I also finally found a jumbo muffin pan. I have been searching for one of those for a while. I found both items at Hobby Lobby! So excited about that. Now I need to get cake mixes, frosting and sprinkles. At Caleb's Pizza and Video Games birthday bash I want to also have a Sundae Bar set up. In the jumbo muffin pan I plan on putting sprinkles, M&Ms, nerds and other little candies for sprinkling onto the boys' ice cream. I think they will enjoy doing that.
Finally, we have had warmer weather. It was actually around 50 degrees today! YIPPEE, the snow and ice were melting and while it was kind of ugly, muddy and wet ~ it wasn't bitterly cold, snowy and icy. I will take that! I was so getting tired of the bitter cold that prohibited me from ever feeling warm.
Time to go! Watching movies with the guys.

1 comment:
Love the card!!
Post a Comment