blog background

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Poor James -

He just figured out today that when having his upper wisdom tooth removed they caused a hole to form in his sinus cavity. This is causing him a great deal of pain (and making him a "wee" bit grumpy). He has to go back to the dentist on Friday to see if they can fix it. May have to suture it but if that doesn't work he will have to go to an oral surgeon and possibly have a skin graft. Man, when it rains it pours. They also prescribed a pretty strong antibiotic for him so that he doesn't get an infection from the incision into the sinus cavity. He couldn't go today (Wed) to fix it or tomorrow (Thurs) because we will be at Ft. Knox applying for our visas to Italy. Hopefully, they will be able to repair it on Friday though. He is still feeling pretty miserable because of this pain in his mouth.

Tomorrow we are expecting to see friends of ours that we met while in Garmisch Germany and then another friend that we met while in Wiesbaden, Germany. Both have a deep faith and are great to be around. Should at least be a fun time of visiting. Especially good when you need to counteract the bureaucracy of the military and the government when it comes to filling out the same paperwork in a hundred different ways.

I am getting excited about this move. I know it will be stressful and full of changes. But it will also be filled with wonderful opportunities. I can't wait to meet new people and share my love for Christ.

Would love to "chat" more but I am tired and need to get to bed. Have a wonderfully blessed rest of the week and I hope to see you here tomorrow. Don't forget to leave comments...ask questions or tell me what you would like to know. I will try to answer.

A***

2 comments:

Diana said...

Weren't we just saying that he has had enough problems lately? If this is what it is like to be over 40 I am not doing it!!!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

oh my! That sounds extremely uncomfortable...poor guy. I hope that everything gets correct and I'll say a little prayer for him (and you!) for dealing with this!