blog background

Friday, February 6, 2009

PTI - RAINBOW COLOR CHALLENGE

The cards I made tonight are for Papertrey Ink's Rainbow Color Challenge. This was a fun one to participate in. And my first one.

The first card I will share is the one I made for my son's 13th birthday. On Friday the 13th he will be 13. I used the new Around & About set for this card.



.
My next card is my first attempt at using Guide Lines - can I say I LOVE this set! It was so fun to use. Very cool too - a clean, modern twist I think



And finally an attempt at a Valentine's card using Heart Prints...





I will post more later regarding James and his issues!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hey the cards are great. The heart one is my fav! I love how you said James and his "issues" so true! Does that man have issues or what??

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I love those cards!!!